Nuclear engineering solutions - offering extended capabilities & adding value for our customers
Bromford Industries has within the group of companies an expertise to manufacture machined components for use in nuclear marine applications.
Nuclear components are manufactured and assembled in a dedicated cellular area in line with specific customer quality assurance requirements.
The facility has adjacent class “A” and “B” nuclear clean room capabilities approved to the latest industry standards.
We machine, weld, test and NDT nuclear components for inclusion within anextensive customer bill of materials. Typical products include:
- Vent and drain assemblies
- Welded and brazed manifolds
- Valve parts and rotor bodies.
- Make-to-print, or collaborative design-for-manufacture, capabilities utilising CATIA v5 and SolidWorks CAD/CAM software.
- Design-for-manufacturing facilities include an ‘Advanced Projects’ facility, which scrutinises CAD models to create, prove-out and optimise schedules of operations to ensure best possible customer value. Should the best route require capital investment, this can be accommodated.