Due to company progression, we have a vacancy for a Quality Engineer, to join an established Quality Department based at our Alcester Facility.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform regular internal audits
- raise FAIRS and the relevant paperwork
- perform weld inspections to ensure that as a company, we remain compliant
- working to AS9100 and ISO 9001.
- writing and updating technical reports, assembly manuals as well as documenting engineering and design changes.
- inspection of internally and externally manufactured critical component parts.
Knowledge and experience of the above is essential, and candidates must have previously worked in a similar role. Qualifications relating to the above elements would be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-driven with a positive outlook.
- Be confident working to deadlines.
- Be an excellent communicator, at all levels and by various media.
- Be professional in approach to dealing with queries, both internal and external.
- Have the ability to work within a team environment.
- Have shop floor knowledge/experience of machined and fabricated components.
- Have a good understanding of manufacturing techniques.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of NADCAP audits, although this is not essential.
- Come from a Presswork or fabrication background.
- Have a strong engineering background, ideally in Aerospace, but this is not essential.
Interested parties should submit CVs to email@example.com