To ensure that all Inspection functions and requirements are maintained.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure that Inspection tasks are carried out as defined by the Job Card narrative / work instruction / customer drawing and or inspection plan requires.
· Ensure parts are packaged in a suitable manner to prevent damage
· Ensure that conforming parts are booked on Unity, either on completion of an operation or at the end of a shift, whichever is sooner.
· Carry out 1st off, 100%, visual and dimensional inspection , receipt inspection and CEO where required
· Ensure any non-conforming parts are sentenced in accordance with the non-conformance process and key information is provided by shop floor personnel
· Inspection activities are completed efficiently
· Ensure TPM checks are completed and recorded
· Work as part of a team with other employees to maximise factory efficiency.
· Must have experience manufacturing and inspection techniques ( preferably within an Aerospace environment )
· Must have strong communication and people skills
· Must have a “Can Do” attitude
· Must have a conscientious and methodical approach to work
· Must have excellent attention to detail
· Must have a results orientated and resilient character
· Must have a desire for continuous improvement
· Will ideally be educated with an engineering apprenticeship or higher, or have several years of relevant Inspection experience in the Aerospace sector
· Must have a proven understanding of general machining techniques
· Must have a good understanding of team performance and achieving common goals
· Will Ideally have experience and knowledge of CMM
If you feel that your skills and experiences match the role, please send a CV and covering letter to Anika.Gohel@bromfordindustries.co.uk