Due to company progression, we have a vacancy for a Manufacturing Engineer, to work within our established Engineering Department based at our Alcester Facility.
The purpose of the role will be to develop both new and existing components in line with the principal accountabilities as detailed below:
- Solid modelling CAD, CAM, for 3, 4, and 5 axis machines using Solidworks.
- Design of tooling/fixtures using Solidworks.
- Produce method of manufacture (MOM) and internal drawing.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to solve technical issues.
- Improving manufacturing methods of both new and existing components.
- Liaise with operations and shop floor to solve technical/production issues.
- Work and adhere to HSE guidelines on site.
- To perform other such duties as generally correspond to the nature of the position and its level of responsibility.
The candidate will:
- Be self-driven with a positive outlook.
- Be confident working to deadlines.
- Be an excellent communicator, at all levels and by various media.
- Be professional in approach to dealing with queries, both internal and external.
- Have the ability to work within a team environment.
- Have shop floor knowledge/experience.
- Have a good understanding of manufacturing techniques.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
Ideally a technical degree, preferably in a field that offers opportunity to gain a well-rounded engineering background.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience / qualifications / background and are looking to progress to a company that values employee engagement, customers satisfaction and teamwork, then please forward an up to date CV showing all relevant experience relating to this role to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.