- Salary: TBC
- Reference: GL/SH/T1
- Location: Bromford Birmingham - B24 8DW
- Applications to be received by: Ongoing Requirement
We are looking for experienced CNC Turners to work within a workgroup to produce precision machined components from a variety of metals to include exotic metals such as titanium and magnesium. To produce high quality precision parts to customer and quality specified tolerances using best practise modern methods. Also to contribute to the team and help to develop and maintain best practices.
We are looking for someone who has previous exerience of the following:
- The running and setting of CNC controlled lathes machines (vertical and horizontal)
- Tool setting which includes the setting of tool geometries
- Setting and changing of fixtures, clamping fixtures and clamps as and when required
- Loading and unloading of fixtures using overhead cranes, slings , chains etc
- Adjustment of offsets
- Basic programme reading
- Capable of producing conforming first offs to drawing and quality specifications
- Achieve specified quality standards including ISO9001
- Amongst other responsibilitities listed in the Job Description available upon request.
If you have the experience detailed above and are interested in the permanent role please forward your details to Gemma.Lunn@bromfordindustries.co.uk