To produce conforming products efficiently whilst satisfying other main duties and responsibilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure material overcheck has been completed on Job Card before commencing work
· Ensure the correct quantity of parts/material are present before commencing work
· Ensure Job Card has been filled in correctly on previous operations before commencing work
· Produce components efficiently
· Carry out production task as defined by the Job Card narrative
· Ensure that the produced components are conforming by carrying out in process inspection
· Identify any non-conformance or problems immediately to Line Manager
· Ensure parts are packaged in a suitable manner to prevent damage
· Ensure that conforming parts are booked on Unity, either on completion of an operation or at the end of a shift, whichever is sooner.
· Ensure any non-conforming parts are sentenced in accordance with the non-conformance process.
· Ensure TPM checks are completed and recorded
· Work as part of a team with other employees to maximise factory efficiency.
· Must have a conscientious and methodical approach to work
· Must have excellent attention to detail
· Must have the initiative to work on their own as well as working within a team
· Must have a desire for continuous improvement
· Ideally be educated with an engineering apprenticeship or several years of relevant experience
If you feel that your skills and experiences match the role, please send a CV and covering letter to Anika.Gohel@bromfordindustries.co.uk.